20100315

Tell Mama Don't Cry...

On my way to work, it's only fitting I throw this one on. First verse is my favorite.

 
I'm up before sunrise first to hit the block
Lil' bad motherfucker with a pocket full of rocks. Learned to throw them thangs, get my skinny lil' ass kicked- Niggas laughed, til the first motherfucker got blas-ted. I put the nigga in his casket and now they covering the bastard in plastic. I smoke blunts on the regular fuck when it counts Tryin to make a million dollars out a quarter ounce. Gettin ghost on the five-oh, fuck them hoes
Got a forty-five screamin out surviv-al Hey nigga can I lay low, cook some ya-yo and holla five-oh when I say so Don't wanna go to the pen, I'm hittin fences NARC's on a nigga back missin me by inches. And they say how do you survive, weighin one-fifty-five in the city where the little niggaz die
Tell mama don't cry, cause even if they kill me
They can never take the life of a real G

No comments: