20100831

WPE IS TAKING OVER THE HILL! MILKING!

I'm pretty sure the World Party Entertainment Boys & their affiliates are my favorite promoters in RI. Everytime I was at Viva, my drinks were on deck (word to Cuto the MILKMAN), the music was crazy (word to BEAST), and the crowd was always kept LIVE (word to REG & JAHPAN). This Thursday, September 2nd, the boys are taking the party to Federal Hill at Forbidden City! I've been to Forbidden City before, but not with the whole team, so I'm super excited. Plus if you haven't seen the video Armen recorded featuring REG & CR on facebook, you must be living under a rock! So for those who haven't it's posted below. Thursday is going to be craaaaaaaazy!
Oh & I heard from a little birdie WPE is collaborating with another well known RI promoter & they are all going to throw a HUGE party. Hmmmm look out ya'll!

No comments: