20100517

Summer Plans/Resolutions/& Shit I Need - Revised

Tattoo

Cannon or Nikon (I have yet to figure out which is better) D-SLR Camera
         IN THE PROCESS Plan 22nd Birthday Extravaganza
All Black Doc Martens
Find Co-op (ASAP)
If weather permits, go to the Beach once a week
I'M ON THE COME UPMake my blog as addicting as Crack(preferably circa 1980's)
Work at J. Crew or American Apparel, or both..I don't mind 3 jobs BEBE & COACH

Learn How to Make Summer Mixed Drinks
DIY projects
NY & DC w/ KA
World Domination
Sunday Fun-days THOSE ARE MY LFTDR/MUSICFEEN NIGHTS!

Buy myself a nice watch
Quit 1 of 3 vices atleast for the Summer

   "Forget" my cellphone at home once a week/Look at the clock less
         Reconnect
THANK YOU BROSE!Get carried over like a Princess
Have one night I can dub "The Best Night of My Life Thus Far"
...I think that sums it all up, for now.

No comments: