20110105

Spring Is In The Air, Or Atleast In My Magazines.

Here are some of my favorite Spring 2011 ads that have been popping up lately.
Tom Ford Eyewear featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw
 I always loved Abbey, and I like her in pretty much every ad and editorial I've seen featuring her. Did you spot her blue sequins dress?

Gucci Spring 2011, photographed by Mert & Marcus
Gucci ads always make my heart melt. They always look so effortless and chic.

Bally featuring Constance Jablonski
Anyone that knows me know I absolutely love colors. I work next door to Bally in Copley Place and it's pretty dark inside now because they still have their Winter line, so I can't wait to see all these spring pieces! Not to mention, I love the Terry Richardson-esque photo.

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring 2011 featuring Anja Rubik
Anja Rubik looks amazing against a white background, but it's the accessories that really stand out in these ads for me, the sparkles, the mirrors, gahhh.

No comments: