20100603

ALK

 
Abbey Lee Kershaw photographed by Angelo Pennetta
Vogue Nippon July 2010

If you know me, you know that I believe my prime should've been in the 1970's. I love everything about the 1970's. The glitz, the glamour, the clothing, the fashion houses. Everything was over the top & the lifestyle was carefree. Not to mention the music was better. Even the everyday clothes were amazing the hues, the fabrics, the cuts. Hence why I love this editorial. Not only has ALK become one of my favorites (ever since reading her article in i-D magazine), but the featured clothes are all used to evoke a 60s/70s vibe.
Kershaw is an Aussie model who may look familiar because she's been in Gucci (Flora) and D&G campaigns. She has also been announced as the face of Chanels Fall 2010/Winter 2011 collections (work!) She's definitely here to stay!

No comments: