20100624

#AllRedEverything

 
Eniko Mihalik Photographed by Camilla Akrans
Vogue Nippon August 2010

Although it's damn near 100 degrees out, fashion houses around the world are rolling out their fall collections. Fall ads for Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, and others have sent my heart into fits of rapture. Don't get me wrong I love wearing little dresses in the heat as much as the next girl, but there is NOTHING like fall fashions. Mihalik looks amazing in this editorial donning all red, luxe clothing. Designs by Valentino, Agent Provocateur and Bottega Veneta are all featured in this spread. I love the dark, rich hues of fall, and the scarlet tones featured here are getting me excited for the season change!
P.S. notice how I saved the best photo for last? Gaaaahhhh Red Sequins!!

No comments: