20100628

Diamonds & Pearls

 
What a whirlwind weekend. I went to Monet Thursday with Donzell & Naldo, it was so nice to hang out with the Abercrombie Boys again (they might kill me for saying that, lol.) Friday was a little bit calmer since I met Drewski, Josue, and Swagner on Thayer St. There were so many people on Thayer I can't even name them. While sitting outside of Shark I had warm sake for the first time, and I must say, I LIKED IT!
I think Saturday was the highlight of my weekend. I went to Pearl for Matt & Vic's graduation party. Although it was hot as hell inside (lol) It was so nice to see everyone. I can't wait until the pictures are dropped. I did manage to meet a photographer, & asked him to take a picture with this guy who I thought was an actual police officer. I asked the security guard & he said he was just a dancer, LOL clearly the drinks had started to hit me!

No comments: