20100621

Just Another Manic Monday

 
What a weekend! I feel terrible I've been neglecting BW&SO. Thursday was payday #1 & I was so happy to have the day off so I could be lazy all day. My mom was shopping for her New Jersey trip for her job & bought me the cutest little romper from Walmart from the Miley Cyrus x Max Azria collab. I don't like Miley really, but I must admit some of the pieces are really cute! Unfortunately, the small was too small & I had to exchange it, the medium also fit awkwardly so I turned to this shirt instead & absolutely fell in love. If you know me personally, I think this shirt perfectly describes me, LOL. I also headed to Bebe to pick up the necklace pictured above that I've been feenin' for. One of my managers has it & I get jealous everytime I see it. Thank goodness it was replenished. It's so large & gaudy, I knew I had to have it. I wore it on Friday for Jeff Desir's Party at Acme Lounger & to District (Happy Birthday Janae) where I went afterwards. (Shoutout to everyone I saw that night I had so much fun).

I also went to District Thursday night, Jason 'International Nasty' Almeida & DJ ELS shut it DOWN! I was so pumped to be out with my whole LFTDR family as well.

Friday I headed to Boston for an overnight trip. So happy I was able to see Kathy, Ashanti, Kelsey, Ann, Paola, & Aurore! Especially because Kathy & Paola are headed to Brazil for a few weeks (super jealous.

All in all, it was another fun weekend. Is it too soon to say I'm looking forward to this weekend (Which starts on a Thursday) LOL?

Ooh Ooh & shoutout to one of my followers Maria who suggested I discuss jewelry more. I actually couldn't wait to put this up for you, because I know you'd appreciate the necklace!

No comments: