20100614

Weekend Recap

Friday was a great night, I went out to Acme to celebrate DJ Tek's birthday. Drinks were flowing & I was dancing, All in all, I'd say it was a success.
 
Tek & I
Saturday I went to a cookout at my friend Matt's house, although it was raining everyone I wanted to see was there & we all had so much fun. I like an idiot locked my keys in the car while at his place. Thank goodness Brose had his Gold AAA card, which I assumed was better than my regular one, so I used his. James the AAA man unlocked my poor Goldie Hawn & I was off to Trinity Brewhouse to meet up with my friend Dena who had been studying in France this past year. She was only in RI for the weekend, so I HAD to stop by. It was so nice seeing her & catching up, not to mention she looked amazing. We took a photo together so hopefully I can get my hands on that soon. After TB, I stopped at District to get a few minutes here & there with my future ex-boyfriend LOL. So many of my friends came to District after Matt's party, even though it was super packed we had fun. Shoutout to Wagner aka P.Diddy, living life like a video.

Sunday's are my favorite day of the week, which is why I call them Sunday Fun-day's. I always LOVE meeting with my Live From The Dorm Room Family to discuss the weekend & the upcoming show we are going to do for that day. You can actually catch the show EVERY SUNDAY ON HTTP://WWW.MUSICFEEN.COM FROM 10PM-12AM. After a great show on musicfeen I got a call from my friend Garry to see Beanie Sigel. He managed to get me on to the stage & Mr. Sigel was less than a ft away from me which is pretty cool. I even got to get a photo opportunity after the show. It was a good show to say the least, & I'm glad I came out, even if it was for the last 1/2 hour. Shoutout to Tommy at Tommy's Lounge.

No comments: